Thursday, July 18, 2013

Firecrackers
























Technically these bad boys are called "Firecrackers" but I just like to refer to them as "Crack" because they are so addicting. My little brother's friend's mom (whew!) made these for the boys and big sis Steph probably ate most of them... but that's because I just couldn't contain myself!

Firecrackers


Ingredients:

  • 3 bags of oyster crackers
  • 1 pack Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
  • 1 cup oil
  • 1 tbsp olive oil 
  • 2 tsp cayenne pepper
  • 1-2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
  • 2 tsp garlic powder

Mix all ingredients together and stir well with whisk. Pour over crackers, making sure oil mixture has coated all crackers evenly. Every 15 minutes for 1 hour, turn over the crackers in mixture making sure all crackers are well coated. 

*I probably used 3/4 cup of oil when I did my crackers and divided into two batches. On one I left it as is and on the other I added about 1 tbsp of truffle oil which turned out to be really yummy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment